There have been cases where cloud accounts have been wrongfully flagged for violation of TOS. These violations have caused data loss, even when the cloud account has been restored.
Malicious hacking can lead to data loss as hackers sometimes delete data for seemingly no reason at all. A disgruntled employee that still has access to company accounts can also cause some major damage.
Data loss can be disastrous for a lawyer who has important case documents and files stored in the cloud. Keep your data secure so you never suffer any data loss by utilizing the proven, successful methods of cloudHQ.
- Data Loss vs. Cloud Computing...make sure that your business makes the right choice. (cbnine.wordpress.com)
- Kroll Ontrack survey reveals that while 60 percent of respondents utilise a backup solution, they still experienced data loss (sys-con.com)
- Who moved my files: what to do if you backup but still lose your files? (e27.co)
- Demystifying Data Loss and Recovery (staples.com)
- Online vs. offline storage â which is better? (dynamicbusiness.com.au)
- Data loss - not someone else's problem (intechnology.co.uk)
- Data Backup: Cloud Computing vs. On-Site Options (staples.com)