SaaS For Lawyers In The Cloud
Some of the most popular SaaS apps that are used in law firms today are:
- Evernote: Used for taking notes, snapping photos, clipping web articles, audio clips and much more.
- Google Apps: This powerful document management suite allows lawyers to quickly create, edit, delete, share, sign and save documents, spreadsheets and presentations from any mobile device or computer that has internet access.
- Dropbox: The most popular cloud storage provider, offering free space, unlimited size file sharing, simple file sharing, strong encryption and security measures.
- Box: Similar to Dropbox, it offers free space, but does have file size limits. It also offers the strongest security measures as it is HIPAA and HITECH compliant.
- Microsoft SkyDrive: Microsoft's cloud storage. If you have Windows 8, you are no doubt familiar with SkyDrive as much of the storage and apps are stored in the cloud on SkyDrive.
- Basecamp: That's right, the premier project management tool in the world is SaaS. Based in the cloud, Basecamp provides lawyers with all the tools they need to successfully manage cases and other projects from any location with internet access.
- SaaS Litmus Test | How to Pick a SaaS Solution | Domo | Blog (domo.com)
- Identify, Acquire and Master the Technology that Will Drive Your Small Business (staples.com)
- First Ever Cloud "SaaS Enablement as a Service" for Rapid Cloud On-boarding of Software Applications by NephoScale Cloud Computing and Corent Technology (prweb.com)
- SoftServe Launches SaaS Tenant Analyzer, a Solution for Predicting Subscriber Behavior (virtual-strategy.com)
- SaaS-based Commercial Fleet Telematics Units will Increase from 1.06 Million in 2012 to 16.8 Million by 2018, Forecasts ABI Research (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Sql saturday199 cloud_stakeholders (slideshare.net)
- Enterprise software vendors face deflation: Advantage SaaS (zdnet.com)