Clio's integration with Google Drive and Gogole Docs allows you to attach to a Clio matter any kind of document Google Documents, Spreadsheets, and Presentations. The new integration also means that you can create a new Google Document or Spreadsheet directly from within the Clio interface.
To connect your Google Drive or Google Docs account to the following:
- In your Clio account, go to Settings.
- Click the Google Sync icon to view your Google Sync Settings.
- Click the "Add or Remove" link to view what Google products are currently synced to your Clio account.
- Check the box for "Google Drive" and then "Authorize Google Access:"
- Now you will be forwarded to Google site asking you to authorize Clio to access your Google Docs account. Click on "Grant Access":
Just click on "Setup Drive" link next to your accounts and then click on "Enable" Google Drive Sync.