Your law firm may even want to create your own mobile apps to better server your clients and gain exposure. With your own app, clients can contact your firm directly from the app. They can also keep up to date with your firm and learn information from the app, depending on what features you wish to incorporate into the app.
Two-factor authentication is a feature that provides a secondary method to log in to your account. When you enter your password, a code is instantly sent to your mobile device. Once you enter the code, you are granted access to the account. This way, even if a hacker steals your password or your laptop, and attempts to get into the account, they will also have to have access to your mobile phone in order for the breach to be successful.
Since the majority of the data that you deal with is sensitive and confidential, you must have a solid backup plan in case anything happens and you experience data loss in the cloud. This is a rare occurrence but it can happen and you must be prepared for it. A natural disaster such as fire, flood, tornado, hurricane and lightning can destroy servers that have data on them. This is why it is important to have a cloud backup solution like cloudHQ.
CloudHQ provides an automatic backup of all data to a completely separate cloud account so if anything happens to your data on one cloud account, you have a secondary copy of all data. And the replication is instantaneous so data is synced instantly; there are no daily or weekly backups which can also cause a loss of data if something happens before the backup has been completed. Your data must be a available at all times so if your main cloud storage provider's servers go down and you suddenly don't have access to your data, you can simply switch to the backup account and continue working with the data uninterrupted. Once the main servers are back up, the data will sync between the two accounts and you can go back to working with the data in the main account.
- Cloudﬁnder Launches CRM Backup for Salesforce (prweb.com)
- Should We Be Concerned About Consumerization Of IT? (cloudhq.net)
- Real Cloud Backup: Barracuda (pcmdragontech.wordpress.com)
- Signetique Launches CloudStore Online Backup Service for SMEs (prweb.com)
- Online Cloud Backup Solution (community.spiceworks.com)
- 4 Questions To Ask When Choosing Cloud Providers (business2community.com)
- Cloud Backup for servers (community.spiceworks.com)
- Why IT Should Start Planning for Storage-As-A-Service and Backup-As-A-Service (infocus.emc.com)
- SMBs should realize the benefits of cloud backup (storagecraft.com)
- Sensitive Info : Is your Business stored safely in the Cloud? (mirolta.com)