Clio offers document management, bank-grade security, time tracking, simplified billing, task scheduling and more. Clio offers a 30 day trial period and after that, pricing for attorneys is $49 per month and $25 per month for support staff.
Rocket Matter offers a host of useful features including all aspects of practice management, documents and data, reporting and analytics, and legal billing.
Rocket Matter offers several different pricing plans, depending on how you pay. Lawyers can pay $59.99 monthly payments, $53.99 if you pay quarterly, $50.99 if you pay annually, and $47.99 per month if you pay up two years in advance.
Basecamp is a tool that can handle any project, large or small. Featuring an array of useful features including advanced to-do lists, calendar, and an efficient single-page project design page for each particular project, along with the ability for users to collaborate and leave comments on every aspect of projects.
CloudHQ is a service that can work in conjunction with cloud services such as Basecamp in order to provide a backup of all your project data. Project data is important and sensitive, but with cloudHQ providing a continuous and automatic backup of all data, you are protected from any data loss. CloudHQ also works with many other cloud services including Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, Gmail, SkyDrive, Box and more.
- Should We Be Concerned About Consumerization Of IT? (cloudhq.net)
- Why You Need To Back Up Your Gmail Account (cloudhq.net)
- cloudHQ - Sync Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Basecamp (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- Clio Launches Clio Labs Blog Focusing on Development and Design (prweb.com)
- Statera, a Leading Provider of Technology Services that Drive Business Transformation, Announces Customization Services As Part of New Cloud Service Brokerage Offerings (prweb.com)
- Online Billing = peace of mind (ernietheattorney.net)
- Your Essential Cloud Checklist (intechnology.co.uk)
- 10 Questions to Ask When Choosing a Cloud Provider (news.terra.com)
- Evernote Business - Small Business Memory And Manager (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- Robust Demand for Cloud Services Drives the Market for Cloud Equipment, According to New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc. (prweb.com)