For users looking to edit photos, there are a couple of useful extensions- Pixlr and PicMonkey. If you need to send faxes, Hello Fax offers 5 free pages with the option to upgrade if more pages are needed.
One extremely useful extension is Save to Google Drive. This allows users to simply right-click on any file on their computer and save it to Google Drive with one click. If you need to snag some text from a web page but don’t want the formatting or pics, you can use Save Text to Google Drive to grab the text and instantly save it as a text document.
- Here Are 10 Google Drive Extensions That Will Help You Work More Efficiently (technorms.com)
- Google Drive for Teachers with 'How-to' video links (dedwards.me)
- AstralPad's iPad App for Office Document Collaboration Now Supports Google Drive, Launches in 16 Countries (prweb.com)
- Google Drive (tech4work.wordpress.com)
- Google Drive Android App Updated With Scanner Functionality (geeky-gadgets.com)
- Living with Chromebook: Can you use it to actually get work done? (reviews.cnet.com)
- Now you can scan documents to Google Drive using your phone (liliputing.com)
- Enable Google Drive's new 'Offline' feature (betanews.com)
- Google Drive's Free Storage Increases To 15GB ! (goandroid.co.in)
- Google's 'last step' in Buzz shutdown: moving all data to Google Drive (engadget.com)