How To Integrate Google Docs With Box For Secure Document Storage
Box has superior encryption and security features that top nearly all cloud storage providers. So if you're looking for a secure location to store all of your documents — Box should be the number one choice. But manually moving all of your documents from Google Drive to Box can be quite a task, especially if you want to keep the documents organized by case, date, name, etc. This is where cloudHQ comes in.
All replication is done in real-time, so all new documents, as well as all revisions to existing documents, are synced immediately between the two cloud services. You can choose one-way sync or two-way sync, whichever suits your needs. Check out the free trial cloudHQ is currently offering to see if cloudHQ is the right fit for your law firm.
- Do You Dropbox? A Look at Cloud Storage (digitalsurgeons.com)
- Backup and Offline Access For Google Docs Documents (cloudhq.net)
- Leveraging cloud services for collaboration in RoboHelp 11 (blogs.adobe.com)
- The 8 Awesome Dropbox Alternatives (designzum.com)
- Collaborating from Afar with Cloud Computing Software (staples.com)