There are many small law firms that are not part of big business and for these firms, computer and network management can be a time-consuming, costly task. Cloud services offer workable solutions that cut costs and expedite law firm tasks by lawyers, co-workers, legal aides, receptionists and more.
The cloudHQ service provides an automatic, continuous backup of all files and documents to a separate cloud account. Since the replication is continuous, this means when you add new files or documents to the account, or when you revise existing documents, the changes are replicated immediately. There is no daily, weekly or monthly manual backups like other cloud services offer. And the process is automated, it runs in the background completely transparent to you so you can continue your work uninterrupted as it churns along, dutifully replicating all your changes and additions. If you accidentally delete a file, or if a hacker deletes your files, or if any other reason causes data loss, you can instantly switch to the backup account and restore within seconds. If your main cloud service goes down for maintenance or other reasons, you can just switch to the backup account and continue your work uninterrupted. You will always have access to your files which is the way it should be.
- Why You Need To Back Up Your Gmail Account (cloudhq.net)
- Cloud Security Is Still Top Issue For Companies (cloudhq.net)
- Why the Cloud doesn't necessarily mean Thunder (intechnology.co.uk)
- Online vs. offline storage – which is better? (dynamicbusiness.com.au)
- Top 10 Cloud Computing Questions & Answers (staples.com)
- CTERA floats version 4.0 of its cloud storage platform (zdnet.com)
- 1 out of 3 Companies Lose Data in SaaS (cloudhq.net)
- Cloud computing: Businesses still don't know what they're getting into (zdnet.com)
- Top 3 Business Objectives for Cloud Services in France (geobrava.wordpress.com)
- Microsoft Investing $700 Million to Support Cloud Services (thegeektrench.com)