How To Sync Dropbox And Sharepoint For Lawyers
Many lawyers and other professionals also use Dropbox in their professions. Dropbox offers lawyers secure cloud storage, and the simplest sharing available. So if you are using Sharepoint, but your client or partner is using Dropbox,cloudHQ makes it easy to sync the two services without the need for both parties to install both services on their computers or devices.
How to use cloudHQ to sync Sharepoint and Dropbox
The cloud replication that cloudHQ offers can be used as backup for your files as well. If your files on Sharepoint are inaccessible for any reason, you can simply switch the Dropbox to continue working on the same file uninterrupted. And you can try before you buy—cloudHQ is currently offering a free 15-day, fully-functional trial so you can determine if cloudHQ can help improve the collaboration and file-management of your law firm.
- The Ultimate Dropbox Tips and Tricks Guide (cloudhq.net)
- Do You Dropbox? A Look at Cloud Storage (digitalsurgeons.com)
- OneDrive for Business Takes On SharePoint (cmswire.com)
- SharePoint 2013 gets a 'consumer' makeover (zdnet.com)
- Dropbox launches Carousel photo app to organize every shot you ever take (cnet.com)