How To Sync Gmail And Evernote For Lawyers
How does it work?
Now we switch to Gmail. Each case gets its own unique “folder” here, by using Gmail labels. Each time you add a new case, create a label for it. Then any time a note, email, photo or other file needs to be added to that case file, you simply add the appropriate Gmail label, and it automatically gets organized with other files bearing the same label. But how do you integrate these two services?
How cloudHQ syncs Gmail and Evernote
The cloud replication that cloudHQ offers can be used as backup for your files as well. If your files on Gmail are inaccessible for any reason (maintenance, account lockout, etc.), you can simply switch the Evernote to access the same file and continue working uninterrupted. And you can try before you buy—cloudHQ is currently offering a free 15-day, fully-functional trial so you can determine if cloudHQ is the right fit for your law firm.
- How To Use Evernote For Business And Boost Your Productivity (enmast.com)
- How To Improve Collaboration By Integrating Google Apps With Evernote And Basecamp (cloudhq.net)
- Android apps that can change your life (91mobiles.com)
- Evernote on the Web: 5 Excellent Tools to Use (bloggingtips.com)
- How To Use Evernote For Depositions (rocketlawyer.com)