How To Use cloudHQ For Lawyers
Keeping lawyers organized
Secure backup and data loss prevention
- Phones can be lost.
- Laptops can be stolen.
- Fire, flood or other natural disasters can destroy your desktop computer.
But I keep my files stored on a cloud account, you say. That's a great start! But unfortunately, even that may not be enough.
- Your cloud account can be hacked and your files deleted.
- You or a coworker may accidentally delete files and not notice that they are deleted until it's too late to recover the files.
- Your cloud provider may wrongfully flag your account for ToS violation.
But if you use cloudHQ, you will have all files automatically backed up as they are created. And any revisions to existing files are backed up in real-time. And what if your main cloud storage account is down for maintenance and you need to access your files? If you use cloudHQ, you have a backup cloud account with a completely-synced, secondary copy of all of your files. So you can simply switch to the backup account, access your files and add, delete or revise files. Once the main account is back online, cloudHQ automatically syncs all new files, deletions and revisions to the main account. This allows you to ALWAYS have access to your files so that if something happens, you can continue working uninterrupted. Be sure to check out the fully-functional, free 15-day trial that cloudHQ is currently offering. This way you can see for yourself all of the great benefits cloudHQ offers legal professionals without paying a dime upfront.
- Collaborating from Afar with Cloud Computing Software (staples.com)
- How To Manage Your Basecamp Projects Like A Pro (cloudhq.net)
- How To Improve Collaboration By Integrating Google Apps With Evernote And Basecamp (cloudhq.net)
- The Ultimate Dropbox Tips and Tricks Guide (cloudhq.net)
- Data Syncing in Core Data Based iOS Apps (denivip.ru)
- What You Need to Know About iPhone and iPad Backups (howtogeek.com)