- Navigate to https://drive.google.com
- Click More on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select Offline Docs.
- Setting up offline access is a two-step process. First, click the blue button that says Enable offline docs. After a few seconds, you'll be able to move on to the next step.
- On the right side of the dialog, click the blue button that says Install from Chrome web store. If you already have the app installed, you won't need to complete this step.
- You'll be taken to the Chrome web store. Click Add to Chrome in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- Once the app is installed, you'll be taken to a Chrome page with the Google Drive app icon. To return to Drive, click the Google Drive icon.
|Technology Tips For Lawyers||