Of the lawyers who said they had used cloud computing for legal work, 70% said they would continue using the cloud. 14% said "maybe" and 8% said they would not use the cloud in the future.
The lawyers that said they had not used the cloud for legal practice gave varying reasons for why they had not used the cloud yet.
- Security and confidentiality: 57%
- Loss of data control: 47%
- Unfamiliar with cloud technology: 47%
- Cost: 17%
- Taking a reality check on Cloud security (intechnology.co.uk)
- Press Release: Zim to host inaugural Cloud Computing & Info Security Conference (techzim.co.zw)
- Cloud security market landscape, 2013 - 2017 (pro.gigaom.com)
- Securing the cloud (rdmag.com)
- Top Five Cloud Security Myths (cloudcomputing.sys-con.com)
- Cloud security - why private's better (intechnology.co.uk)
- More than half of IT execs believe in the cloud's security benefits (storagecraft.com)
- Cloud Computing Experts Detail Big Data Security and Privacy Risks (data-informed.com)
- Help IT Sleep Better At Night: 7 Steps To A Safer Cloud (blogs.sap.com)