"Each electronic transcript you import—case deposition, examination or other proceeding—to TextMap is created as a database so you can efficiently search, annotate, add notes, create summary reports or cull key transcript passages. And it’s all so intuitive that no extensive training is needed."
• Import existing transcripts and work product from TextMap.
• Create new issues and edit annotations on the app.
• Search for a single word or phrase in all transcripts in a case to find keywords in multiple transcripts.
• Email the entire case file, with updates to transcripts, to the firm's TextMap database.
The new TextMap app can be downloaded from the iTunes store here. It requires iOS 5.0 or later.
- Can LexisNexis pivot with changing technology? (nylawblog.typepad.com)
- LexisNexis closing Bellevue offices, 80 people impacted (geekwire.com)
- New Legal Writing Text by David Thomson (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Lexis Nexis India (clickinternship.wordpress.com)
- Transcribe ALL The Things! Benefits, Strategies, and More (moz.com)
- Don't let the economy stop you from starting a small business (hiscoxusa.com)
- America's Blood Centers Honors Lexisnexis - Recognizes Outstanding Blood Drive, Volunteer Support for Cbc (don8blood.wordpress.com)
- Judicata raises $5.8 million led by Khosla Ventures - Guest post from Keith Rabois (blakemasters.com)
- Who Owns The Law? (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- Townsend: Federal Tax Crimes, 2013 (taxprof.typepad.com)