Secure Data Management In The Law Firm
Server maintenance can take up to several hours and you may not wish to go that long without access to your data. The likelihood of two separate cloud services performing lengthy maintenance at the exact same times are minuscule, so you will always have access to at least one of your cloud databases.
But cloudHQ has the perfect solution- a cloud backup system that works in real time, and runs automatically in the background so it doesn't cause any disruption to users that are busy working, in meetings or in the courtroom. This provides not only a secondary way to access your data, but it provides a complete secondary copy of all of your files in case they get deleted or you lose access to the account. CloudHQ backs up all of your data from one cloud account (Evernote, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, etc.) to another separate cloud service with completely different verification and authentication measures to prevent unauthorized access, even if the other account does become breached.
- cloudHQ - Sync Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Basecamp (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- How To Manage Your Basecamp Projects Like A Pro (cloudhq.net)
- The Ultimate Dropbox Tips and Tricks Guide (cloudhq.net)
- Introducing Peak (metalabdesign.com)
- How To Turn Google Drive, Dropbox, Or Evernote Into Your Personal Fax Machine (clixto7.com)
- Living with Chromebook: Can you use it to actually get work done? (reviews.cnet.com)
- How to Sync Windows Sticky Notes Across PCs With Google Drive, Dropbox or SkyDrive (technorms.com)
- Dispatch - Combine and Share Resources from Evernote, Dropbox, and Google Drive (freetech4teachers.com)
- Dropbox gets Sold! (betanews.com)
- Top 5 Cloud Storage Providers (trendintechnologies.wordpress.com)