If you travel internationally, check your phone to make sure that the phone is able to be used overseas. Of course you can purchase a temporary phone that can be used just for travels but it would be much more efficient to have access to apps, contacts and data that are stored on your existing phone.
Check the phone's security options and activate as many as possible. A strong passcode that cannot be easily guessed should be used along with any available encryption. There are some apps such as BoxCryptor that can increase security for your phone.
- Space Monkey takes on Dropbox with clever $10/month 1TB backup hardware (venturebeat.com)
- SugarSync - Seamlessly Sync Your Files Across Multiple Devices [iOS] (makeuseof.com)
- Online vs. offline storage â which is better? (dynamicbusiness.com.au)
- Your Very Own Cloud Support by Cloud Storage and Backup (jtn-network.com)
- 21 Hidden iPhone 5 Features (gottabemobile.com)
- Data Backup: Cloud Computing vs. On-Site Options (staples.com)
- Novosoft Introduces Next-Gen Cloud Storage, HBDrive (virtual-strategy.com)
- 12 Ways to Get the Most Out of Apple's iCloud (entrepreneur.com)
- Top 5 Cloud Storage Apps for iPhone - Download it now (mirolta.com)
- Acronis Delivers A Cloud and Local Storage Backup Hybrid For Small Businesses (smallbiztechnology.com)