Top 3 Latest Cloud Innovations For Lawyers
Mobile has allowed lawyers to ditch the office and turn to a virtual office- completely mobile and remote. The majority of legal work can be accomplished directly from mobile devices at any location that has internet access. Legal documents can be created, shared and signed by using cloud apps.
The cloudHQ data loss protection system works by providing automatic, real-time replication of all cloud data to a completely separate cloud account. So even if human error causes massive amounts of data loss, or just the loss of a single file, cloudHQ has a complete secondary copy of all of your cloud data stored on the backup account. And since cloudHQ replicates in real-time, even if the data loss happens while you are working, cloudHQ will have you, your data and any changes protected up to that point, so the most data you may lose is a few seconds.
Human error is prevalent and will never completely vanish, but you can protect your confidential and sensitive data from being lost by using the best cloud backup and replication service available- cloudHQ.
- Top 10 Cloud Security Threats In 2013 (cloudhq.net)
- box.build: Q&A with Senad Dizdar, CEO of cloudHQ (developers.blog.box.com)
- Top 5 Tips For Cloud Security (cloudhq.net)
- Does BYOD Create A More Productive Worker? (cloudhq.net)
- HighCloud Security Releases New Software to Simplify Secure Data Migration and Backup to the Public Cloud (prweb.com)
- Taking a reality check on Cloud security (intechnology.co.uk)
- Backup in the cloud -- peace of mind and protection against hacking (betanews.com)
- Data loss - not someone else's problem (intechnology.co.uk)
- Google Cloud Backup Mitigates Risks in the Cloud (spanning.com)
- Preventing Cyber Security Risks in the Cloud (prweb.com)