Why Cloud Integration And Backup Are Critical For Lawyers
The cloudHQ cloud integration service serves as the superglue that instantly bonds cloud apps and services to each other, in situations where they would otherwise be incompatible with each other. Let's say you would like to take all of your notes in Evernote and place them in Dropbox, Google Drive or Box; or even all three at the same time. Using the cloudHQ integration system, all files added to or revised within Evernote will be instantly replicated to any (or all) of the cloud services. And cloudHQ is compatible with many other cloud services besides the few mentioned.
The cloudHQ service runs automatically in the background, completely invisible to the user, and all file replication is instantaneous- there is no manual replication unless you choose to enable that option. So all new files or revisions to existing files are instantly replicated to the cloud service(s) of your choice.
The process works by the replication of files and documents from a main cloud account to a secondary cloud account with completely separate email, user IDs, passwords, and other authentication values, from any other company account. This prevents unauthorized access to the secondary account in case a company account is breached and data stolen or lost. However, if any confidential or sensitive data is lost, deleted or unavailable due to malicious hacking, accidental deletion, employee revenge, wrongful ToS violation accusation, or other reasons, cloudHQ maintains a complete secondary copy of all of your important files and documents in the backup account. Restoration is as easy as logging into the secondary account and syncing the data between the two accounts.
The loss of documents such as contracts, client agreements, confidentiality agreements, client information, sensitive law firm information and legal documents can be devastating to a law firm. These documents could take months or even longer to replace- IF they can even ever be replaced. During this time, the firm may lose clients, cases and credibility. By using the cloudHQ cloud backup system, lawyers can protect their data and sleep soundly at night, knowing that they will not lose access to their data if a disaster happens.
- Malicious Mobile Apps: The New Threat To Small Businesses (cloudhq.net)
- Top 10 Cloud Security Threats In 2013 (cloudhq.net)
- Top 5 Tips For Cloud Security (cloudhq.net)
- box.build: Q&A with Senad Dizdar, CEO of cloudHQ (developers.blog.box.com)
- Painless Plans For CloudHQ - Backup To Box For 2012 (allentreeservices.com)
- Data Backup: Cloud Computing vs. On-Site Options (staples.com)
- Is Cloud Computing Right for Your Small Business? (staples.com)
- Cloud backup - With full system restore? (community.spiceworks.com)
- Why Choose The Sandbox Cloud Backup? (jointheeclub.wordpress.com)
- No-Hassle Products In CloudHQ - Backup - The Best Routes (backyardmedia.org)